Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Women are funny creatures

For the past few weeks, i have gotten several numbers from my facebook account. But what stood out is this troubled girl on the same university as me. She struck me as insecure, desperate but at the same time sweet although too cheesy for my taste. Her body would be her only downfall as i rate it a 6.5 out of 10. Although, her face would be a perfect 10 out of 10.

Usually girls with a 10 out of 10 face don't really give off their numbers to strangers. I was puzzled and so i called up and chatted a few people who have pretty much confirmed she was the real deal. At that point in time i was text messaging her for a couple of weeks. I told you guys, she was so desperate earlier because she was implying to go steady with me at the first week we were texting by asking if we could be a couple. So, then like most guys, i agreed.

It wasn't until awhile ago that i got a subtle rejection from her
"Good Morning (my name) I think were doing things fast and then i realized i dont need a relationship just a friend sorry "B" thats the only thing i can offer right now"

Okay umm what? *REWIND*


4 DAYS EARLIER :

Her: If your lying down with me right now what would you do?

Me: Honestly, i wont be able to control myself i will make love to you!
(LOL seriously what am i suppose to think right?)

Her: "Baby i am a virgin can we just kiss first i will give you a very torrid experience"

*FAST FORWARD*


Me: So were not going to meet on the __th?
(cant give the date its a clue to where i study)


Her: No, im sure i will meet my friends. I will just text you when im free
(In girl language thats never)

So, all of a sudden she changed her mind. Great. Epic fail. Although had it ever happened i will go ghetto and tell you upfront: "It ain't just gonna be no torrid kiss yo"

LESSON: DON'T EVER REPLY DRAMA TXTS KEEP YOUR PRIDE. LEAVE AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE.

1 comment: